Alhasan Ibrahim Dawanau College of Health Sciences and Technology (AID-CHS&T) is a community based health institution -the first of its kind in Kano State- established in 2015 to augment government efforts in achieving a healthy community and educating the ever-growing population of the State in health related courses. The college is an initiative of the Society for Muslim Reorientation and Development; a Kano based non-governmental organization that has interest in health, education and empowerment.
The college currently has over 200 students pursuing different middle cadre health related courses. Our aim is to produce high quality, selfless and disciplined manpower for the health sector.
- Established in 2015
- Located in Kano, Kano State, Nigeria
- Accredited by the Association of Schools (ATS) in the Nigeria
- Affiliated with the University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Part of the consortium of schools on the UBC campus
- Four distinct unde-graduate degree programs
- 22 full-time faculty members
- 40+ part-time, emeritus, sessional, and visiting faculty members
- 1200 full- and part-time students from 60 countries
- More than 6,000 graduates and 19,000 former students worldwide